Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i am back...

after much thought, i have dicided to make use of this accidental by-product of my inane tedencies to surf and click every damn button on the internet. how will I use it, to save the world? to destroy their intelligence? to unload my fears and sorrows? I don't know. I don't even know if anyone will ever chance upon this. I hope not, for the fear they will then know who I am and will see the me underneath the murky water.

or maybe I should just use this to expound on my writting skills - that is assuming I have some.

truth be known, i actually forgot how to acess this thingy... and I am glad I did. Maybe I should just use this to double up as my journal... since I haven't written in mine for ages.

anyway... hope to make use of this more often. At leaset to document my thoughts.

I wonder if anyone will drop by? Maybe for the first person that drops in, I shall do something to celebrate that I was found. and if someone leaves a mesage, something to celebrate that I was read... hahaha... something anne of green gable-ishlah...

cheers to 2005!


No comments: