Sunday, May 25, 2008

The 3 boys in my life...

Hey... just a quick note - remember sometime last year I said I have 3 boys?

Well one died in January this year... I went away for a holiday and his aunt forgot to water him... so he died... :-( He = Larry.

Anyway, last month I got another plant - not a cactus. Some sort of a ..... hmm..... I don't know what type of plant lah.

Simon is his name. Seems to be thriving in the office... Esp now with all the sunlight coming in.

Hey, I heard you ok! I am not nuts! Just nice to have something other than papers and files and client's docs to look at once in a while...

Sis and I are also contemplating on getting a fish. Or maybe 2. Still thinking lah... But we already picked out what we want tho...

Will update more soon!

^__^

No comments: