Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 2011 : Flavour of the Month

WILL POWER, WHEREFORE ART THOU!?

So, it is the new year and as always, we all strive to make new resolutions. I recently heard a radio station ad, it went along the lines of a second chance at making resolutions we broke at the upcoming CNY celebration. Coming from a communications person, I must admit it was a clever message. But on a realistic note, it is rather depressing! It is almost we are such weak creatures that we can barely even keep our resolutions alive pass the first month of a new year. What is even worse, it is also true... *sigh*

Like me... *hangs head in shame*

I told myself I should vow to go to the gym more often this year... I have gone on long walks... but gym... not yet. The spirit is willing, the flesh is beyond weak... :-(

And what is worst, I can tell that I need to go to the gym.. my digestive system has been seriously not behaving itself and my immune system has also been down. I read somewhere that consistent physical activity can help the bowel movement and also improve our overall being to fight simple colds ect.

So, I am putting out a BOLO* for my will power. Last seen in the most comfortable jammies with a pillow in hand running from her gym clothes and trainers. If you see her, immobilize her and sit on her till I get there!

*BOLO = Be On the LookOut




No comments: