Saturday, May 07, 2011

May 2011 : Crossroads

Someone sent me a video recently - I can't recall who created it, but it is about the 5 stages in a relationship as through the guy's perspective. At some point, the couple reaches a crossroad that eventually ends with them breaking up and she moving on in life with someone else, and he missing her and whilst initially wondering if he could have done something to undo their breaking. But decisions have been made, and actions done. I dont know what eventually happens to the couple - the video doesnt show.. :-/ But it was the crossroad bit that got to me lah and the struggle to make decisions.

There are certain things in my life I sometimes wonder if I like them have come to the crossroad with perhaps the possibility of the inevitably is looming ahead. And like them, it can only be this or that, and sometimes we prolong the making of the decision because we secretly hope that if we close our eyes hard enough and click our shoes heels 3 times, it will go away.

But then you open your eyes, and realise the situation is still there! And each time you try to ignore it, more thoughts creep into your mind forcing you to make your mind, usually towards the worse of the decision. The fear of the unknown is so bad you actually consider all the worst possibilities.

I hate crossroads! And I hate the unknown! BAH HUMBUG!

PS... I know I havent been posting. Not that I didnt want to. But been busy and just too many things clouding my mind. Not really in a happy place to blog at the moment. Hence the emo posting above... BAH HUMBUG!


No comments: