Friday, September 28, 2007

For the Blushing Bride

A very good friend of mine is getting married tomorrow. And another good friend next month. And A few good friends few months ago and some more next year. Basically everyone is in the 'Lets get married mood' except for yours truly.

Anyway... one of my colleagues - she is new to the company and already she is so much fun to have around - was so she says, idling away and came across the following. I am almost certain she was actually looking for sexual tips to spice up her bedroom and lo and behold, it is like a message from the heavens, this was what she found...

Do feel free to pass this on to anyone you think may benefit from this...

(I wanted to paste it here... but it is so hard and I am IT stoopid, so don't be a lazy bum and just go click on the link lah... some of you may have received this via mail already...)

The Madison Institute : Instruction and Advice for the Young Bride

4 comments:

Pak Zawi said...

Coffeerox,
Drop by to say hello. A friend of j.t. is also a friend of mine. Welcome to the circle of friends.

coffeerox said...

aww... I feel so lurved....

^__^

Lady Patsy said...

Good heavens! I just went to the link on advice for new brides ... and almost fainted ... tsk tsk tsk ... do we not have some form of censorship in our blogs ... imagine blogging about things of such a nature ... what are our young people coming to these days? Do you not know that a proper lady does not speak of things of such nature!

He he he ... just couldn't resist it. Don't kill me okay!!!

coffeerox said...

kill you? Never... hate to admit it, but you are quite entertaining to have around. As entertaining as a certain child of grace...

^__^