* the following post is dedicated to my Daddy...*

For those who know me well will know I keep a blog. I rarely show everyone because I look at it as my personal journey that I want to leave behind for my kids - if I have any lah, or it could be for my nieces and nephews... so they can see how whacked mummy was when she was young. And then they can proceed to blame their insanity on me. :-P
To add on to that, I also started one specifically on my spiritual journey... I want my kids to understand that it is ok to struggle in our walk but to always go back to God because the kind of Love and Security He offers is something that will never disappoint them or let them down. I may be their mother, but even I will not void of weaknesses.
So needless to say, most of the things I write esp in the latter blog is nothing but raw emotions and deepest truths.
And so far I have been happy luxuriating in my little haven and hopefully legacy for my kids...
Till Daddy came to me and asked me to help him set up a blog... (say what!?)
Apparently he found my blog and has been reading it! (ARRGGGHHH!!!!)
And now he wants to start one... according to him, he wants to blog about my sister and I. (double ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!)
So now, here I am, wondering : did I just doom my kids!?
No comments:
Post a Comment