Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I was told.... (WIP)

I was told since days of old
On a stormy day so cold
He stretched His arms
And hung His head
For me, I am told it was so.

I was told since days of old
In His hands the world He holds
Embrace with love
He gave His life
For me, I am told it was so.

Love so amazing, so divine
From a Man who knew no crime
Stood for me before the throne
And took my hand to lead me home
He pleaded my case, and washed my sins
Made me spotless, clean within.

And as I stood before His Father above
My Saviour took my hand and held me close
For her, Dear Dad I paid the price
For her, Dear Dad that we may reunite.

1 comment:

coffeerox said...

I know i have left this as a WIP... but i think I shall leave it as it is... :)