OK... for the 100576 millionth time... I know my name / nick is spelt wrongly. Caffien is not spelt as caffien... but CAFFEINE.
Yes... I am aware of that. But you see... the problem is, this was not the nick I was christened with. It was something else... something much more beautiful that encapsulated my undying passion for that beautiful heady potent liquid also known as Coffee.
So what happened? Well, one day I was trying to sign on to something, and lo and behold! It was already in use! Damn the bureaucrats for delaying my application to copyright my name.
So in desperation of not wanting to lose my identify I tried CaffeineHigh. That somehow was not recognized by the blasted system. Hence the mutilated spelling.
So there you have it... the mystery behind my name.
Say what? Why didn't I just rectify it when I signed up here? Well, if you are like me, having one too many names and passwords to remember can be hazardous to health. For example, I signed up here like sometime in October last year... And after not bothering about this, it just totally slipped my mind. Then I meditated and mantra-ed and finally! remembered that my password was **********.
So you see... for IT dum dum ppl like me... keeping things simple and easy is the way to go...
Now, if you don't mind, I would like to go out and ask the doctor downstairs why he spelt his place of practice as "Kelinik XYZ".
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment