Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fine Print

If anyone gagged or puked or lost their innards after reading the entry below, I am sincerely apologetic. However, if you recall, there was a fine print at the side of this page that said I was not all there. So it is not my fault.

And besides, it was a dare from someone for me to dig up my inner soft romantic side. I must admit, it was a long dig... tiring and often got spurted by the hot lava. But I found it nonetheless...

So now that I ahve found it, what do I do with it now?

Go figure!

1 comment:

Hemal said...

Putting your thoughts or your feelings into words is not something that everyone can do gracefully. You are gifted, one of the few who can do it. So do not hold back yourself. Write and maybe you will know yourself better.