Vicks just called... baby girl is going off to Russia this Sunday. So soon... I was hoping to see the kids when I go home for Easter. And they won't be here... she won't be here.
I must admit, there is something about Vicks that is so endearing. Maybe it is her innocence. Maybe it is watching her struggle in her walk that reminds me so much of my own. Yet despite all the struggling, she has a great life awaiting her. He has so much love for her and He has written a beautiful life for her. It is a matter of her living the life He has written for her. I am so excited to see her grow...
I am glad that she is doing something she wants... but I worry for her. For her safety, for her walk and for her heart. She has such a soft heart that is once again so beautifully innocent. OK... so I am mothering her... can't help it esp when you watched you grow - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Well... my prayers and thoughts are always with her. And I know since God is taking her there, she is well taken care of and His presence will keep her company.
Maybe she will find a nice handsome guy for me... or maybe not.
Whatever it is, love you Vicks and may you walk in His light at all times. Jer 29:11 at all times ok!
2 comments:
hey who is vicky ah? and russia..?
that vicky lah... the one that is going to russia..
Post a Comment