give me coffee or give me death

ramblings... wonderings... questions... doubts... comments... observations... mullings... opinions... loud thoughts... dissapointments... joys... revelations... spiritual enlightment... of a caffeine addict.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The men I love - Part 1

I have such poor vision I can date anybody.
Garry Shandling


I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know.
Garry Shandling


I did never know so full a voice issue from so empty a heart: but the saying is true 'The empty vessel makes the greatest sound'. William Shakespeare

I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.
Woody Allen

Posted by coffeerox at 10:59 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's all about me, myself and I... so deal with it.

My photo
coffeerox
if I had to sum myself up in in 4 words, it would be - psychologically not all there!Truth is, i think this is a trick question & I feel by answering this will somehow give a set impresion of me thus encaging me. Hence, I chose not to answer as I fear what I say will be used against me in the court of law!
View my complete profile

Me before today...

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (39)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (56)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2005 (47)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Ironically I was listening to this song when I wro...
      • Hello? Is there Anyone up there?
      • The men I love - part 2
      • preconceive = misconstrued
      • Simplicity... is the order of the day
      • ~ DESPERADO ~
      • GET A GRIP!!!
      • The men I love - Part 1
      • Mental note to self... : Look at the BIG picture!
      • THE END OF A CHAPTER
      • Where do I begin... the thoughts in my head?
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

Grace in Small Things

Grace in Small Things

Links

  • PraiseWorship
  • Reggie's Site
  • Sermon 4 Kids
  • SMACC - Making Disciples
  • SMACC Forum
  • The Back Pew
  • You Damn Kid

Talk to me, tell me what's on your mind...

For my reading pleasure...

  • Grouchy days
    Orbituary and Tribute: Dr. K.S. Balakrishnan
    5 months ago
  • The Malay Male - 18PG
    Ulasan Filem: 7 Hari: Kisah Cinta Langkawi
    6 years ago
  • Spanking DA Monkey
    The Times We Live In Today
    8 years ago
  • Eat.Pray.Love
    I never knew Cyberjaya could be this cool! (Episode 1)
    8 years ago
  • Niamah!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    10 years ago
  • MY MILK TOOF
    My Milk Toof Travel Update
    11 years ago
  • Lady Patsy's Chambers
    It's Great to be Back
    11 years ago
  • RantingsbyMM
    The Year That Was
    13 years ago
  • Raymond's Kitchen
There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God.

~ Bill Cosby ~

Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.