Monday, April 04, 2005

Mental note to self... : Look at the BIG picture!

In case my memory fails me at some point in time, which I am sure it will, this is meant to remind me of the BIGGER picture. ^_^

Help me, I pray
To get through this day.
I don't even ask
To have things my way,
Your will is okay.
Things done in your way
Are best suited to stay
In the Master Plan,
Help me to help
In any way that I can
Don't let me be
Part of the problems I see,
But let me rather be
A light unto Thee.
Amen.

Chill & Fill!
(CHill in His presence, Fill in His spirit! - copyright protected!)

2 comments:

Hemal said...

If u pray
I'll be there, come what may!
I am there...
next to you,
just ask
and I'll do.
do not frown,
dont let yourself down
its a beautiful day
and all I have to say...
if there are tears in your eyes,
i will drive them away
but i love your smile
more than i can ever say!

Anonymous said...

Dear HT

hehehe... thanks! :) I must say, I would never have gotten back into this if you hadn't psycho me. And now I am hooked on it!

You have created a monster!