OK... am in Dubai Airport now... landed at 5am ish... and now it is 8am ish... next flight is 2 pm. long wait... I know. I am getting old as I type...
Well boarding was hell... had lugage issues... we were overweight and had to remove items.. i was a bit pissed but eventually I calmed down... esp when Matt 6 came to mind.
SMACCERS showed up... I was so suprised! I am still in a state of awe at the love and support they have been pouring out... and not forgetting all the emails, calls, smses and love gifts, prayers and advices that have been pouring in from friends, family and relatives. I am already missing my sis... I hope everything works out with the condo, her car and her studies... and I hope to see her in July... not because I want her to bring me stuff... hehehe... but I also want her to be part of my experience in UK.
I am excited and a bit worried that everything will pass me by so fast... I want to savour each moment and experience as much as I can...
ok... gtg lah... need to brush my teeth... getting a very icky feeling in my mouth already...
chill & fill!
2 comments:
Heavy luggage is soo common on every first trip!! Take care and enjoy the rest of your flight babes!
SB
Hello Sweetie,Glad to know that you have landed safely in Dubai. No worries abt London! You would enjoi it. Shall surely miss u lots. (8th wonder) :-)
Post a Comment