I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
********************************************************************
Sometimes they say it is easier to have at least taken the plunge than to never have taken it at all. I am not sure who said it, and I am not too sure if I like the thought. In fact, truthfully, I hate the idea. But the fact still remains, sometimes when we don’t take the plunge, we never know if we will soar or end up falling.
And I hate to say it, but after so long, to finally take the plunge and fall is hard. And painful.
But all broken hearts are painful. There is no such thing as a painless broken heart. That would be contradictory, no?
But then if we remember the pain, why do we still do it? Why do we still want to venture into it?
I always thought it was nothing but sheer stoopidity. Some call it taking the risk. I want to stick to stoopidity at the moment.
I was actually planning to blog about the different and strange relationship issues myself, Shy Guy and Comedy Clown is going through… but at the moment, I rather not… I know it sounds childish and silly.. don’t get me wrong. I am so glad they both took the plunge along with me, and they are soaring… no doubt battling the winds, but they are soaring.
I think for now I just want to realise the brilliant words of Keith Urban says it all, and profoundly for that matter – Tonight I wanna cry…
~ this is posting #150... yay to me :-/ ~
1 comment:
hi...i think the reason why we all fall back into love all over again is because we hope for the next one to turn out differently.
Post a Comment