Sunday, June 29, 2008

Through the eyes of a bean... II

Scavanged some more photos... all taken whilst I was in Vietnam earlier this year.

I was just messing with the colours, perspectives and contrast in some...

I didn't bother copyrighting them... after all, not like the world's population have this link anyway... so probability of someone nicking my photos is next to none.


Anyway, may the flees of a thousand camels infect some obscure part of their body and may their hands be tied to prevent them from reaching and scratching it!

PS... I also took some weird and interesting shots... but that will come later lah.



~ without touch up


~ messing with the contrast


~ tried zooming in --> suddenly doesn't seem so nice....... :-/


~ i actually took this in colour... but then when I changed the function... the impact is classic lah..


~ looks like a scene from the 70s? Viet in 2008...


~ in a cave in Halong Bay - the blue is a from a light inside the cave


~ i thot the sudden colour (from the lights) and the clarity of the water spurting out was cool...


~ lights dancing and casting shawods on the walls of the cave


~ hmm nothing great I know, but I like the way the colours of the light emphasises the texture of the walls



~ no touch ups


~ i thot cropping and just focusing on the boat would be good, but then I think zooming out shows the colours of the fruits a lot better...




~ messing with perspectives, zooming and colours


OK lah... amateurish lah... but still, for an amateur, i am pretty chuffed with myself...


^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the fruit pix....

SB