Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time to move on - 4/6

I finally submitted my resignation letter. Signing it and submitting it was really hard. I was almost in tears at one point. But I finally did it and I felt good about myself. I felt even better when I realised more and more things were going to be passed to someone else.

I must admit there were moments when I was really disappointed in DA and my gut feel told me something was not right with the dude. But all the same I was hopeful and I prayed for the best. I kept telling myself he would eventually be able to get the hang of it. After all he has been in the industry for a while and he had great ideas. I am sure he would be able to hack it.

But of course, all my worries had to be proven right! As much as I want to bash him for lifting my hopes up and then dashing it – and I probably would have if I had blogged say 2 weeks back, but it is no point in bitching about it now, worrying about it and getting all hyped up. Boss fired him and nothing I say and do will change the one month he was here or turn back time. So it is time to move on. I just have to be mentally and spiritually prepared for the work load ahead. A lot of things are happening and I am trying to be positive about the whole thing. I even signed up to be in the committee for the Christmas Brunch. I have no idea where I am going to find time but I need to get a more balance life. And as long as it is balance on God’s work I think it is a good investment.

But on a different note, I hope that my team will soon find some sort of stability. We have had leaders one after the other coming in and somehow they don’t stay long. And I have been left on my own to fend for myself. The other team claims Boss often leaves them on their own and doesn’t bother much about their accounts but they never realised NM is their source of stability and I on the other hand have none.

Anyway… I will hold on to the fact that things happened for a reason and all that I have learnt in my work professionally, emotionally and spiritually are all for a reason. For that I will not turn back and whine but… yeap… you got it… move on!

No comments: