For the past few months and each time I blog I have been trying to ask myself – what is the theme for my blog? Is it about my spiritual growth? Is it about me maturing? My emotional struggle? Do I hope someone reading this (which usually includes me, myself and I) will learn from it?
I have though in certain entries made an effort to share my struggles in my faith so even if no one ever reads this, I will one day look back and see how I have grown and to remind me of the struggles He has helped me overcome.
But there are times when my entries can be so secular that it doesn’t reflect the most important aspect of my life – my faith.
Why did this suddenly come to mind? Well as I said earlier, I came across Patrick Teoh and Afdlin Shauki’s blog. And I have been following TV, DA and RK’s website. And each one has its own theme of fav topic. Like TV – he has his satire. DA has his version of relationships and occasionally his humane entries. RK – his musings and his grouchy-ness. Teoh his insights and comments on issues and Shauki – is a journal.
So what is mine? My spiritual journey? My bitchings? I have no clue what my theme is… till then guess it is going to be a mish-mash of both.
OK… last thought – over and OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment